Bitcoin Africa on Facebook
Twitter @BitcoinAfrica

Introduction
Views: 6015
Replies: 4

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
10-07-2013, 04:06 AM
#
Introduction
Hi guys,
My name is Njemah and I reside in Nairobi. I am looking to start accepting BTC for hosting and other web services at my one man web services shop netivity.co.ke. I would also love to meet with other Bitcoiners in Nairobi.
Cheers!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-19-2013, 12:53 PM
#
RE: Introduction
(10-07-2013 04:06 AM)nj3ma Wrote:  Hi guys,
My name is Njemah and I reside in Nairobi. I am looking to start accepting BTC for hosting and other web services at my one man web services shop netivity.co.ke. I would also love to meet with other Bitcoiners in Nairobi.
Cheers!

Hello and welcome, Njemah. If you check out this intro thread, you will find some fellow Kenyans.

I am interested in prices for hosting an Opencart site. What other services do you offer besides hosting?

Gold Rhino for South African leather goods, game skins, handmade art, ostrich eggs and Bitcoin specialty gifts.
10-23-2013, 03:07 AM
#
(10-07-2013 04:06 AM)nj3ma Wrote:  Hi guys,
Cheers!
Hello Njema,

We'd love to hear of your progress with Bitcoin since joining.

Thanks,

weex
10-01-2014, 08:13 PM
#
dyou guys all mine bitcoins? and is it worth considering the electric bill?
03-22-2015, 06:23 PM
#
(10-01-2014 08:13 PM)amal Wrote:  dyou guys all mine bitcoins? and is it worth considering the electric bill?

To mine profitably you need to either have access to next gen hardware before everyone else or have cheap, reliable electricity. If you don't have either, you're better off buying coins directly or selling goods or your work for Bitcoin.

Mining by lots of different people is important for Bitcoin security so if it's not too costly, one could even mine at a deficit just to support the network.

Sorry for the late reply but better late than never I say.

-weex